Ube Walnut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – This is based on the 3-ingredient ice cream shared by Almondz of Naykupo is so easy to make and costs only a fraction of the price of store bought ice cream. You just need all purpose cream, condensed milk and ube liquid flavoring. The fourth and fifth ingredients are chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
Make your own ice cream in less than 20 minutes. Freeze it for at least 6 hours and it’s ready to be served.
Ube Walnut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- plastic tub half-gallon
- 2 packs all purpose cream 250ml each, chilled for at least 30 minutes or overnight
- 1 can condensed milk 250ml
- 3 tbsp ube liquid flavor
- chopped walnuts
- chocolate chips
- Chill your large mixing bowl and mixer attachment or whisk.
- Place the mixing bowl in a larger bowl half-filled with ice.
- Add the all purpose cream to the mixing bowl and whip using the hand mixer or whisk for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the ube liquid flavor and condensed milk. Use a spatula to mix into the cream.
- Continue whipping at the low speed setting until everything is incorporated and until you can see stiff peaks. This takes another 3 to 4 minutes
- Add the walnuts and chocolate chips into the mixture and gently mix using a spatula. Reserve some for the topping.
- Transfer contents into a half-gallon plastic tub or container. Add the remaining toppings.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving. Better if frozen overnight.